Uses the parent/child relationship of your pages or categories to generate menus based on the current section of your site. Assign a page or category to a parent and this will do the rest for you.
Keeps the menu clean and usable. Only related items display so you don’t have to worry about keeping a custom menu up to date or displaying links to items that don’t belong.
Check out Advanced Sidebar Menu Pro for more features including priority support, the ability to customize the look and feel, custom link text, excluding of pages, category ordering, accordions, custom post types, custom taxonomies, and so much more!
Pro version 3.3.0 just dropped with support for custom navigation menus from Appearance -> Menus!
- Page and Category widgets.
- Option to display or not display the highest level parent page or category.
- Option to display the menu when there is only the highest level parent.
- Ability to order pages by (date, title, page order).
- Exclude pages or categories by entering a comma separated list of ids.
- Option to always display child pages or categories.
- Option to select the levels of pages or categories to display when always display child is used.
- Option to display or not display categories on single posts.
- Ability to display each single post’s category in a new widget or in same list.